Friday, August 26, 2011

Portable Firefox

Yeah! you read it right. My favorite browser on it's portable version. I love Mozilla Firefox ♥ if it has a soul; it's on my "Soulmates" list - I'm not making sense Am I. Anyways let's start - with the convenience of keyboard shortcuts on your left fingers!! *exaggeration* ultimately the "Ctrl + Shift + T" which reopens the most recent closed tab. How cool is that? If you accidentally close a tab or just wish to open a closed tab - you can just restore it by the above mentioned shortcut key. In addition you can optimize how your Firefox performs by going to the link "about:config" to reconfigure how it works. One of my favorites is the "browser.search.openintab" setting where when you set it to "true", you can use the search box at the upper right corner of the window and the search results will automatically open up in a new tab. Helpful for multi tab users if you know what I mean :p It's really hard to explain so you should check it out yourself. I'm not forcing you to click the link but in case you're interested - here's where you can download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment